viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

ACTIVITY 1 ( RESULT LEVEL TES)

-----Mensaje original-----De: mirrors@netlanguages.com [mailto:mirrors@netlanguages.com] Enviado el: domingo, 29 de enero de 2012 11:46 a.m.Para: info@ihmexico.com; ariel@ihmexico.comAsunto: [NL-website] Level test results from Net Languages mirror site (Español)


Level test results from Net Languages mirror site (Español).

Name: Julio Ernesto
Email: jiraiya_choche@hotmail.com
Course: General English
Part 1 result: Pre-Elementary

-------------------------------------------------------

First question. Do you use English in your work (or your studies)?:
no I´m not use the english in the work , because I´m study

-------------------------------------------------------

Second question. How do you spend your free time?:
In my free time I´m play videogames and play football

-------------------------------------------------------

Third question. Do you come from a small or large family?:
Well my family is small

-------------------------------------------------------

Fourth question. How important is the Internet to you?:
the internet is very importan , because i´m investigate my homework in the internet

-------------------------------------------------------


Test source: basic
============================================================
End of message
============================================================

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario