1 COMPLET THE SENTENCES WITH THE CORRECT FORM OF THE PRESENT CONYINUOUS
TONY: Hi mark it's tony what are you doing at the moment?(you do)
MARK: Hi tony I am doing (DO) my homework are you sttudying too?(you/study)
TONY: No I'm in the kitchen my sister and I are preparing (prepare)a meal for this evening We are making (make) vegetables Curry it's mun's bithday so she isn't cooking (not cook) today.
2.- Complete the sentences with a an the or nothing (-)
my aunt isn't well she's in (-) hospital
My cousin live in AN old house in AN interesting village in Iriland
THE house has got A big garden They've got A very friendly dog
THE dog is called Blackie My cousin go to (-)
school by (-)
bus THE bus driver is their uncle Jim uncle Jim is A good buss driver.3.- Order the words to make sentences.
She always wanted to be an actress
When did you start to write your book?
I tried to phone her last night
Why did you want to see me yesterday?
why did he try to scape?
4.- complete the sentences with the correct form of these words.
Don't touch those plates they are very hot
My sister loves the smell of this perfume but i can't stand it.
i didn't hear the question could you repeat it please?
Did you really see a ghost in your bedroom last night
i don't like this chesse it teastes horrible
5.-Write the sentences in correct order
CAFE ASSISTANT:Hello. Can I help you?
CUSTOMER: I'd like chiken nuggets and chips please
CAFE ASSISTANT:Large or small chips?
CUSTOMERSmall please and can I have a cold please?C
AFE ASSISTANT:Yes sure is that all?
CUSTOMERYes thank you
6.-Read the definitions then write sentences about creatures in past simple as the example:
FAIRY Was a little woman she could fly
WHITCH Was an ugly woman, she used to fly on brom
WERE WOLF He changed his body to a wolf with the moon
ALIEN Was a creature that arrived from other planet
YETI Was a thing that is big and it has a lot of hair in all his body
VAMPIRE They loved eating blood
GHOST It used to apered and scared people
domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario