domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

EXERSISES

Complete with the correct pesonal pronoun

The cat and the dog drink- they drink water

My sister plays the piano-She plays the piano

Luisa`s father dances-He dances

John`s mother walk-She walks

Oliver`s family visites him-they visit him

My family-it

Oscar and Andre-they

You and I- We

Rose`s husband-he

You and Your Family- You

Complete with the correct possessive asjective

The dog swings its tail

the computer needs its cable

my sister plays her piano

Luisa`s father uses his pencil

I need my glasses

Oliver`s family rides its van

My family`s house-its house

Rose`s husband- her husband

Fred`s computer- his computer

Mr. Roger`s son-his son

Match the country with a nationality

COUNTRY
NATIONALITY
POLAN
POLISH
BRAZIL
BRAZILIAN
ARGENTINA
ARGENTINIAN
GERMANY
GERMAN
PORTUGAL
PORTUGUESE
RUSSIA
RUSSIAN
GREAT BRITAIN
BRITISH
TURKEY
TURKISH
JAPAN
JAPANESE
GREECE
GREEK
SPAIN
SPANISH
FRANCE
FRENCH
AUSTRALIA
AUSTRALIAN
ITALY
ITALIAN
THE USA
AMERICAN

COMPLETE WITH EITHER A NATIONALITY OR A COUNTRY

SHE IS FROM POLAND, SHE IS POLISH

HE IS FROM BRAZIL, HE IS BRAZILIAN

I,M FROM MEXICO, I AM MEXICAN

THEY ARE FROM ARGENTINA, THEY ARE ARGENTINIAN

THEY ARE FROM GERMANY, THEY ARE GERMAN

WE ARE FROM PORTUGAL, WE ARE PORTUGUESE

YOU ARE FROM RUSSIA, YOU ARE RUSSIAN

SHE IS FROM ENGLAN, SHE IS BRITISH

HE IS FROM TURKEY, HE IS TURKISH

HE IS FROM JAPAN, HE IS JAPANESE

SHE IS FROM GREECE, SHE IS GREEK

THEY ARE FROM SPAIN, THEY ARE SPANISH

THEY ARE FROM FRANCE, THEY ARE FRENCH

THEY ARE AUSTRALIAN, THEY ARE FROM AUSTRALIA

YOU ARE ITALIAN, YOU ARE FROM ITALY

MAKE THE QUESTION TO FILL-IN THIS FORM

What’s your name?

When is your birthday?

Where are you from?

What’s your zip code?

What’s your password?

What’s your alternate e-mail?

CHOSE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE VERB TO BE AM/IS/ARE

1. It is cold today

2. I am at home now.

3. They are Korean

4. There is a pen on the desk.

5. My name is Nikita.

6. We are from Ukraine.

7. That is right.

8. I am OK, thanks.

9. Clara and Steve are married.

10. She is an English teacher.

PUT THE WORDS IN THE CORRECT ORDER TO MAKE POSITIVE SENTENCES WITH THE

VERBS TO BE

1. I twenty-five am years old

I am twenty-five years old

2. Venezuela. We are from

We are from Venezuela.

3. Is student. A and I’m My Anton

My name is Anton. I’m student

4. My This book. Is

This is my book.

5. It’s today. nice a day

It’s a nice day today.

6. Brother’s Paul. Is name Her

Her brother’s name is Paul

7. Is John an engineer.

John is an engineer

8. Is husband’s My Johansson. Name

My Husband’s name is Johansson.

9. Are class. Students twelve in my There

There are twelve students in my class

10. Top at the new letter. Address is the my of

My new address is at the top of the letter.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario